Wednesday, December 31, 2008

JOURNEY TO CCCNA VOICE - chap 6.

Chap 6 - Configuring Cisco Unified CME Voice Productivity - From Jeremy Cioara book.

I am glad today because, I am almost done with this chapter. It is amazing.

configuring directory, call forwarding, call transfer, call park, call pickup, intercom, pagin, after-hours call blocking,CRS and call accounting.

I just discover that at my job, group pickup is not configured and so far I don't see intercom between my boss and his assistant.

I love group pickup and intercom - my daughter is now able to call me - I setup her phone (7941) as the assistant and I am the manager on my CIPC phone.

I think I will spend the first day of 2009 playing again with these features.

Configuring these feature on the cme is like playing guitar hero on your ps3. It make me feel so good.

It is good to be doing what you love to do.

No comments: