Thursday, February 5, 2009

The messaging interface has returned an unknown error...." OUTLOOK 2003 - Shared folder

I received a phone call from a customer today about outlook 2003 returning the following messsage when she try to print a shared calendar. "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persits, restart Outlook." She is able to print her own calendar without any problem.

Here how I fixed it.

1- double-clic the shared calendar

2- File, print, and clic define styles

3- Edit, and uncheck Taskpad

4- clic ok, ok And voila - she is back in business

3 comments:

Alex said...

Jerry and Tom are my cousins. And they applied for help to me. I simply advised them an utility. Surprisingly they thanked me some expensive gifts for such help. And I believe that this tool will easily help in this issue - how can i view pst files.

Christy said...

The Outlook PST repair software use high-end advanced scanning techniques to carry out extensive scan of corrupted, damaged or inaccessible PST file and retrieve all of its objects. These pst recovery tools are quite easy to use as they have interactive and simple graphical user interface. With read-only conduct, the software does not alter original data of the file. This pst repair application is very helpful and globally used in all of the PST corruption scenarios. The software effectively and efficiently repairs corrupt .pst files created in Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000

Annie said...

Well my friend lost PST files. This was annoying time for him. When i asked for the reason he tell me about the situation. I advice him diskdoctors pst repair tools. After few days he call me back and was very happy with the perfect results.