Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Do you miss Scribble (an origami-esque cat) or Power Pup (a superhero dog)

I receive a strange request today from a customer.

She missed the office assistant 2007 Power Pup (a superhero dog)- She is now using office 2003 and she is ready to go back to 2007 just for SUPERHERO DOG.

I can't believe people will miss that thingy. As a tech, I wanted microsoft to remove that annoying thing. From Today, I know I was wrong and SELFISH. People love and missed their little dog or cat.

So, here what I did to answer to the need of my customer and STOP being selfish.
TECH are not always right.

clic

1- start, setting, control panel
2- Add or Remove program
3- microsoft office and CLIC ON CHANGE (do not clic on REMOVE)
4- add or remove features
5- next
6- check mark the box - "choose advanced customization of applications".
7- expand Office Shared Features
8- expand office Assistant
9- choose THE OFFICE ASSISTANT THINGY that you love ex. ROCKY, OR CLIPPIT
10- Choose run from my computer

11- clic updte

and you are done.

No comments: