Friday, March 13, 2009

PASSED CISCO CCNA VOICE

Whaooo - I am done with the projet. I am now CCNA VOICE certified. I passed my test last monday. It feels great to be over with it.

CCNA voice is great - The training is better than the test itself. I learn a lot. I can setup a complete voice system from scratch with voicemail, dial-peer, auto-attendant, hunt-group, intercom, paging,... It is beautiful.

I love the Voice training and I would like to learn more about the CALL MANAGER. But the CCVP is 2 more exams than the CCNP and the home lab costs almost 5 times more.

So, from next week, I am going to start the CCNP track. I hope will be more efficient on posting my journey.

On the CCNA VOICE exam, I will suggest to all of you to spend time with pratice and UC500.
50% of the question were on the UC500 and I used the following site to massacre the questions

https://www.myciscocommunity.com/servlet/JiveServlet/previewBody/1555-102-1-1922/UC500-CCA-First-Look-v1-Lab3.pdf

the rest of the 50% of questions were about the configuration, sampling, encoding and dial-peers. My home lab and the book did the job.

In my opinion, CCNA is harder than the CCNA VOICE.

I don't know may be because I have a better teacher and book (JEREMY CIORAS - Cbt nugget and the official CCNA VOICE BOOK) and specialy a great home lab.

I am still looking for a company that can help me achieve my goal of becoming a CCIE. For now, I am paying from my own pocket for lab, training books and dvd and test fees. It is hard but I hope in the near future, it is going to pay off.

Praise God for everything.

No comments: